LOCATION: Cross Hill, South Carolina
DESCRIPTION: IWS’ first job in South Carolina! 7,500 GPD wastewater treatment system with 3 Orenco AX-100 Advantex pods, 10,000 gallon recirculation tank, 5,000 gallon wet well and a retention pond.
IWS did a great job and completed the project on schedule and within budget
IWS Teams with Local Service Providers and Suppliers
To help reduce overall construction costs, IWS teamed with a local excavation contractor. IWS provided all other IWS Completes First East Coast Project in South Carolina www.integratedwaterservices.com Cane Creek Motorcoach Resort IWS setting Xerxes treatment tank “IWS did a great job and completed the project on schedule and within budget”. Mel Weaver, Owner Cane Creek Motorcoach Resort manpower and resources for the construction of the project. IWS also worked with Lowell MacNutt of Coastal Carolina Wastewater Solutions, LLC (www.ccwastewater.com) who is the Orenco dealer for South Carolina and was the supplier of the treatment equipment for the project.
• STEP Collection System for over 80 RV Spaces
• Three AX-100 Orenco Treatment Units
• Xerxes 10,000 gallon Recirculation Tank
• Xerxes 5,000 gallon Wet Well
• Retention Pond
• Spray irrigation and associated pipingSuccessful ProjectIWS was able to respond quickly to meet the clients needs in terms of schedule and budget. The owner, Mel Weaver said of the project, “IWS did a great job and completed the project on schedule and within budget.”For more information, contact the editor, Peter C. Balas, email@example.com