LOCATION: Malibu, CA
DESCRIPTION: IWS was contracted to complete the construction and Installation of two (2) independent wastewater treatment plants and related equipment for a private development company that was constructing two high end restaurants along Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, CA.
The scope of work included furnishing and installation of
• Two 25,000 GPD Membrane Bio Reactors (MBR)
• Installation of multiple 20,000 to 30,000 gallon fiberglass tanks
• Installation of UV disinfection Systems
• Mechanical and Civil Construction
• System Controls and Electrical in addition to System Integration with facility operations
• System testing, start-up and operation and Maintenance during initial operational period
• Site restoration
For more information, contact the editor, Peter C. Balas, email@example.com.