Integrated Water Services is in need of a motivated, experienced, and reliable Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
Job duties are, but not limited to:
– Install, maintain, inspect, replace worn parts, and repair a variety of construction equipment.
– Troubleshoot and perform failure analysis of the component parts and systems on the heavy equipment (i.e. backhoes, bulldozers, trucks, skidsteers)
– Knowledge of Komatsu equipment preferred.
– Read precision instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, bore gauges, voltmeters, digital multimeters, calibrators and other electronic diagnostic tools
– Knowledge of hydraulic systems.
– Disassemble, clean and reassemble engines and/or engine components.
– Performs preventative maintenance based on assessment of equipment and develops repair plans based on the diagnostics.
– Completes required documentation, such as work completed documents, time sheets, warranty claims, core returns, and quality documents.
– Completes training in line with skill and business requirements.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience preferred
– Have own tools (Not required, but preferred)
– Ability to work 50+ hours a week
– Must have a clean driving record
– Mechanics Education (Not Required, but preferred)
– CDL Class B or higher (Not Required, but preferred)